Another Facebook chain post challenge…hijacked for a blog article!
Here’s the challenge:
OK, music lovers — here are the rules: Answer each category with a SONG TITLE. No repeats, and don’t use the internet (it’s tempting but try not to). Go with the first song that comes to mind, change the answers to your own (can’t steal mine), and repost.
So, of course, because I like a good challenge, I’m running with Christmas songs (tis the season!).
1. Something to wear – The Christmas Shoes
2. Something to drink – All I Want for Christmas is Whiskey (I broke down and Googled this, and this is what I wound up with!)
3. A place – Christmas in Hollis
4. A food – The Cherry Tree Carol
5. An animal – I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas
6. A number – Twelve Days of Christmas
7. A color – Silver Bells
8. A girl’s name – Mary’s Boy Child
9. A boy’s name – Run Rudolph Run
10. Profession – Little Drummer Boy
11. Day of the week – What Are You Doing On New Year’s Eve (no song mentions a specific day of the week, so I’m getting creative!)
12. A vehicle – Sleigh Ride