I’m a sucker for these!
1. Do you make your bed every morning?
Yes, and if I forget to do it, my husband does.
2. What was your first car?
I am a non-driver.
3. What two grocery items do you never run out?
Quick foods – we always keep stuff we can put in the oven or air fryer handy in case we don’t feel like cooking.
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry?
In my early teens – throwing clothes in the dryer from the wash.
5. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Only if I could be who I am now. If not, then no way.
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
I haven’t done it in 20 years, and I highly doubt I could. (I did when I was learning how to do it though!)
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had?
I worked at an amusement park in high school.
8. Do you think aliens are real?
I’d like to think so.
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
I don’t even drive an automatic, do you think I would drive a stick shift. (Why so many driving questions?)
10. Guilty Pleasure?
Cool As Ice. I have the original and Rifftrax versions. There’s nothing wrong with that….
Nope, not interested.
12. If the world ends, do you want to be one of the survivors?
13. Sweet or salty?
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath?
No way. I do like Jacuzzis though.
15. Do you consider yourself a strong?
You mean, “do I consider myself strong?” (does that make sense?). No, not at all. I can lift up to 30 pounds but that’s it.
16. Something people do that drives you nuts?
Try to correct me when I know I’m right and can back myself up. Ignorance in general drives me nuts.
17. Do you have any birthmarks?
No, just freckles
18. Favorite childhood game?
I’ve always liked Mall Madness, and video games.
19. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes, when I’m alone.
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles?
Not patient enough.
21. Tea or coffee?
Tea. I can only have decaffeinated. I do drink coffee once in a while (Decaf, of course).
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
A teacher. Changed my mind on that 20 years ago, and I don’t regret that decision.