Another warm and fuzzy story straight from the Tales from the Care Bears series awaits you!
Continue reading “Tales from the Care Bears: “The Witch Down The Street””
I will always go back to the same old story: I have the most amazing friends.
Continue reading “The Gift of Friends With Gifts of Amazing Talent”
A little salute, where it’s due…
Continue reading “We Salute…”
In response to today’s prompt:
Tell us about a time when you should have helped someone… but didn’t.
Continue reading “Sorry, I’m Busy (Daily Post Writing Prompt)”
How do we cope when we know someone else isn’t ok?
Continue reading “The Dreaded C”
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: (friends of the Boston Symphony.)
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
4. a member of the same nation, party, etc.
5. (initial capital letter) a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker.
6. a person associated with another as a contact on a social-networking website: (We’ve never met, but we’re Facebook friends.)
(v) – used with object:
8.to add (a person) to one’s list of contacts on a social-networking website :I just friended a couple of guys in my class.
9. make friends with, to enter into friendly relations with; become a friend to.