Actually, I’m a writer/creative genius with untapped potential.
I spotted this on Facebook. Couldn’t help myself and break this one down.
- Who said I’m not Jessica Fletcher? I mean, my name is Allison Venezio, but that could be my pen name? Haha, joke’s on you, my name is…oh wait.
- Yep, I roll in the dough I don’t see…because it’s deposited in my checking account. I earned it at my day job. Take that society, I’m not a paid author!!!!
- Actually, he knows I don’t sit on my butt all day and act bitter. That’s what my ex does!
- Yep, I totally don’t write crap like Twilight. I write crap about things people have never actually heard of. I’ll probably write about some lesser-known vampire or werewolf movie at some point, don’t you worry!
- Me at 10:30 pm when I’ve worked all day. By the way, that’s how I get all my ideas. Osmosis via my forehead on my keyboard.
- All day long, especially when I’m at work and have a great idea and couldn’t possibly jot it down, because well, something more important requires my attention.